Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Blogs

Here are my blogs that I've started since I finished 23Things on a Stick:

Video Creations (This is for an enrichment class that I teach in the summer. I do a 3 week video production class for middle school students. The purpose of the blog was to provide information to parents and to also have some of my curriculum available online. I also thought having the information online would provide a way for my students to go back and take a look at some of the things we covered.

BC Book Talk (This is just getting under way. I thought having my booktalks that I do with students during the school year available online could provide others a resource on middle school books, especially those for boys.

1 comment:

Ms B said...

It looks like you've been busy this summer! Wow, how long did it take to post the curriculum for Video Creations?